It’s DirtyFilters' policy to respect your privacy any information we may collect while operating our websites.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill in a form and submit it on our site. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without having to register or log in.
Like most website operators, DirtyFilters also collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, IP address and the date and time of each visitor request.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries, whether they are requests for quotations or just information.
Initial responses are usually by DirtyFilters employees. If your request or inquiry calls for it, we may ask our sales representatives to contact you. Our sales representatives are independent companies.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website content based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- DirtyFilters' purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how DirtyFilters visitors use its website. From time to time, we may use non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by creating and learning from a report on trends in the usage of our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business (as stated above), or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.